Framaroot is one of the best android rooting tools which you can use to root your android phone and use tons of apps that make android such a fun operating system but require root access to do so. Framaroot is a one click android rooting which is very useful if are looking to root your android device but do not want to use a computer for this process.
- Framaroot allows you to root your android device without having to use a PC.
- Framaroot is supported by most of the android smart phones that are active today, expending the possibility of rooting your device easily and quickly.
- You can also unroot your android device using the Framaroot app.
- Framaroot releases regular updates of their APK with support of many smart phones so you can root your smart phone easily and fast.
Suggested apps –
Download Framaroot APK
Framaroot is not available on Google Play Store but you can download the Framaroot APK using our working download links.
After downloading, locate it on your android device and click install.
Turn on the “Install Apps From Unknown Sources” option in phone settings if you encounter any problem while installing the app.
How to Root your Device using Framaroot?
- Open Framaroot on your android device.
- You will either see a message, that you can go ahead and root your device, or you can root your device or you will see an error message “Your devices seems not vulnerable to exploit including in Framaroot” which means your device is not supported .
- If you do not get the error message, you can root your device with Framaroot.
- Download the SuperSu app to go ahead and successfully root your device. Supersu will manage the applications which require root access. Keep trying if it process was unsuccessful. Other apps like KingRoot and Root Explorer is also good in case you want to root your device.
- Enjoy your Rooted device!